Welcome to Navarro ISD!
Our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, are managed by the Communications Department. We hope you engage in conversation, share our content and more. We know everyone has a voice and we want to hear yours. Read through our Social Media Community Standards below to help ensure that everyone feels comfortable and safe in this space.
- We encourage your participation on our Social Media pages. We ask that you exercise civility and good will in your communication. Any comments that are intentionally rude or deride the opinions of others will be removed.
- Comments will be limited to the topic of a specific posting made by the site administrator. Topics not introduced by the site administrator are not open for discussion on this page and are subject to deletion.
- Comments are not allowed if they include profanity, threatening words, bullying, vulgar or inappropriate language or content.
- Comments are not allowed if they include "hate speech" or offensive language that targets ethnic, religious or racial groups.
- Comments are not allowed if they include spam, advertisements or links to other sites. This includes advertisements for special offers or discounts for teachers, students or administrators.
- Comments are not allowed if they include private information about a student, parent, employee or community member.
- Board policy prohibits the discussion of complaints against specific District employees during an open forum. Since Facebook/Instagram/Twitter is considered an online open forum, those who violate that policy are subject to getting their comments removed.
- Photographs may not be posted, except by a site administrator.
- Media personnel seeking requests or responses to questions are asked to refrain from submitting questions as comments and send questions to the NISD Communications Department through the normal channels.
- NISD reserves the right to block users from posting on a page if they repeatedly violate our guidelines.