The communications team champions the opportunities available to all students in Navarro ISD by building relationships, delivering clear and concise information and celebrating accomplishments throughout the district.
The office serves as a liaison between the school district and news media through news releases, photography and video sources to reinforce the mission and goals of the Navarro ISD. The office supports the mission of the Navarro ISD and to assist students, faculty, and staff to reach out to the surrounding community.
AMONG THE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Prepare news releases, calendar items, and other items of interest for the website and other internal and external audiences
- Maintain and manage content for the school district website
- Prepare official school district publications for print and the website
- Maintain and manage photographic and video needs for the district, producing photographs and videos for uses in various media
- Work with current and potential sponsors of the district's initiatives
- Work with community businesses and individuals to raise awareness for student success and district initiative