Navarro ISD requires all students to live within the boundaries of the school district. To prove residency, please take/send appropriate documentation to the Navarro Junior High Office. Documents may be presented at the Junior High Campus in person or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 830-379-3135. Please ensure that the following documents are presented for this process. Students will not be assigned classes for the school year until this process is complete.
Navarro ISD has determined that the following items are
acceptable documents for proof of residency.• Property tax statement or Rental agreement/Landlord Statement or Real estate contract
If at any time campus or district personnel suspects that a student no longer resides in the district, the parent, military guardian, court-appointed legal guardian or person acting as a parent must provide proof of residency. Failure to provide appropriate documentation will result in immediate withdrawal of the student.
Presenting a false record or falsifying records is an offense under Section 37.10, Penal code, and enrollment of the child under false documents subjects the person to liability for tuition or other costs. TEC Sec. 25.002(3)(d).
- and either parent reside in your school district;
- does not reside in your school district but has a parent who does and that parent is a joint or the sole managing conservator or possessory conservator of the student;
- and the student’s guardian or other person having lawful control of the person under a court order reside within your school district;
- has established a separate residence under the TEC, §25.001(d);
- is homeless, regardless of the residence of the student, of either parent, or of the person’s guardian or other person having lawful control of the person;
- is a foreign exchange student placed with a family that resides in your district by a nationally recognized foreign exchange program,
- resides at a residential facility that is in your district;
- resides in your district and either is 18 years old or older or has had the disabilities of minority removed; or
- does not reside in your school district but has a grandparent who does and who provides a substantial amount of after-school care for the studen