Graphics and Branding
Navarro ISD Graphic Guidelines
The Navarro Independent School District is the owner of all rights, title and interest in and to the following Indicia. The guidelines below are used to maintain a consistent look throughout all branded material.
Below are the approved colors or the PANTONE™ colors for use of the Navarro ISD logo. The colors on this page are not intended to match the PANTONE™ color standards. For the PANTONE™ color standards, refer to the current edition of the PANTONE™ color publications. “PANTONE” is a registered trademark of PANTONE, Inc.
- Logo must be used as it appears
- Allow 0.25” of clear space around the logo for maximum legibility
- Do not rearrange or separate elements
- Do not scale or stretch the logos out of proportion
- Do not use alternate colors
- No alterations to Marks permitted
- No references to profanity, alcohol, drugs or tobacco-related products may be used in conjunction with Marks
Examples of Improper Usage
The Marks of the Navarro Independent School District are administered by the Navarro ISD School Board:
(830) 372-1930 | 6450 N State Hwy 123, Seguin, TX 78155